While searching for a home, you may be looking for an updated kitchen and crown moldings. But the most important thing is still “location, location, location.” Picking the right place to shell out money on a home is important, especially if you think you’ll be selling that home in a few years.
So, what are the hottest real estate areas this year?
Well, according to Realtor.com, who just released their annual list of “America’s Hottest Zip Codes,” there is a top 10 and a North Carolina city made it!
Realtor.com determined the list on how quickly properties sell, as well as how frequently homes are viewed in each area. The Top 10 markets each have homes that sell, on average, within six days, which is 31 days faster than the rest of the country. Zipcodes in this year’s Top 10 are selling in three times faster than last year’s list, which was 18 days. The median listing price is $318,000, up 19.8% from last year.
Top Ten Hottest Zip Codes In The U.S.
- East Colorado Springs, CO (Colorado Springs) (80916)
- West Irondequoit, NY (Rochester) (14617)
- Peabody, MA (Boston) (01960)
- Manchester Proper, NH (Manchester) (03103)
- Brentwood, NC (Raleigh) (27616)
- Lincoln Village, Ohio (Columbus) (43228)
- Milford, Mass. (Worcester) (01757)
- Concord Proper, NH (Concord) (03301)
- Farmington, MI (Detroit) (48336)
- Franklin, TN (Nashville) (37067)