During the pandemic, many people saw their normal sleep go out the window. With me waking up at 3:30am for the morning show, I always struggle with sleep. For the life of me, I can’t go to bed before 10pm. If you are like me and struggle with sleep, here are some hacks to give you a better night’s rest.
- Create a bedtime routine that starts 30 minutes before you should be hitting the pillow
- Get the right pillow for you
- Wear blue light glasses before bed
- Make your bedroom a cool temp space
- Use an acupressure mat, but not to sleep
Source: Pop Sugar