Tired of the old dinner and drinks date? Sure, it’s a fine way to spend an evening with your sweetie, but it can get a little boring. But now that it’s summertime, there are so many fun ways to get your romance on. Relationship coach Lee Wilson suggests planning the date in advance to build anticipation but letting the details be a surprise to your date. And these summer date ideas will shake up your dating routine.
- Go for a Go-Kart – Take your boo for a trip around the track. Make a reservation and bring your need for speed behind the wheel.
- Try ziplining – Take your romance higher with a zipline adventure. Don’t know where to find one near you? Start with ziplinerider.com.
- Charter a boat – Is your date a fan of the water? With a designated captain, you can party safely on a boat for a day.
- Hit the pool – Beat the heat with a swim at a nice hotel pool or if you’re lucky enough to have a friend with a pool, hit them up for some fun in the sun.
- Head to the beach – Nothing says romance like a sunset on the water.
- Channel your childhood – Relive your younger days by going to a playground. Have a contest to see who swings highest or challenge your date to a monkey bar race. Juice boxes optional.
- Take in the night sky – Seeing the stars is always nice, but on July 23rd, you can have a date under the full moon, aka the Buck Moon. And on August 12th or 13th, you can catch the Perseids Meteor Shower.
- Rent a horse and carriage – You’ll be the star of your very own rom-com while riding in a horse-drawn carriage through the city.
- Go horseback riding – Whether you’re a newbie or an advanced rider, hop in the saddle for some outdoor fun.
- Rent a Limo – Hire a driver and a fancy car for the evening and no matter what you do, you’ll do it in style.
Get more ideas here!
SOURCE: Men’s Health