While plenty of people are more than satisfied in the bedroom, it seems there are a lot of folks tired of the same old same old and want to change things up a bit.
A new poll by MysteryVibe finds:
- 46% of Americans in a relationship say they are interested in spicing up their sex life, but fear judgment by their partner.
- 54% of men are interested in spicing up their sex life, as compared to 39% of women.
- 40% of people say they are more open to exploring their sex life and desires than they were pre-pandemic.
- In fact, 30% say their sex drive has increased since the pandemic.
- So, what are some of the ways folks are interested in spicing things up.
- Well, 44% are interested in trying new sex positions. Other ways include:
- Public sex (23%)
- BDSM (22%)
- Role playing (21%)
- Multiple partner / group sex (20%)
- Phone sex / webcam sex (15%)
And being open to spicing things up could be a deciding factor in whether a relationship works out.
- 25% of people say they would break up with a partner who isn’t interested in experimenting in bed.
- That’s true for 34% of men and 19% of women.
Source: SWNS Digital