When you’re home all day doing nothing, do I need to take a shower?
Many of us have asked that question. Dr. Edison de Mello, M.D., Ph.D., the founder and director of the men’s clinic and chief medical officer of the Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine, is taking on the topic of showering.
There’s a lot you’re going to be surprised about.
- Whether you need to take a shower daily depends on your body
- There’s a shower anxiety issue for some people,
- Your skin’s good to bad bacteria ratio should lean towards good
- The less you shower the more likely you could get sick
- Skin can get oily and salty without showering and that causes breakouts
- Body odor is caused by bad bacteria gasses and there are 30 types of b.o. smells.
- The less you shower, the drier your skin can get
- Dirt can accumulate on your skin
Most experts recommend a shower at least every other day, but now that you’ve got info, you decide!