Despite a year where most people didn’t get on a plane, a new JD Power report travelers are reporting a higher degree of satisfaction with airlines.
- The J.D. Power 2021 North America Airline Satisfaction Study was just released.
- Per the report, passenger satisfaction with airlines is up 27 points to 819 (out of 1000), compared to last year.
- The report credits the rise due to things like elimination of charges and fees, increased attentiveness of flight crews and ticket flexibility.
- As for specific airlines, Delta tops the list this year, scoring an 860, their highest ranking since 1995.
- Overall Delta was tops in four of the eight categories evaluated in the study.
Top Airlines for Customer Satisfaction
- Delta Air Lines (860)
- Southwest Airlines (856)
- Alaska Airlines (850)
- JetBlue Airways (849)
- United Airlines (810)
- American Airlines (791)
- Air Canada (759)
Source: JD Power