America’s Favorite Sandwiches
Who doesn’t love a good sandwich? I mean everything can taste better between two slices of bread. But what is the most popular sandwich out there?
- Well, 24/7 Tempo just came out with a list revealing America’s Favorite Sandwich.
- It’s based on a previous poll that asked folks to give feedback on 22 different sandwiches.
- Topping the list is Grilled Cheese, with 79% of Americans saying they “really” or “somewhat” like it.
- People in the South like grilled cheese more than the national average, 82% vs. 79% across the U.S.
- Folks in the Northeast have more of a preference for lobster rolls, 46% compared to the national average of 35%.
Americans Top 10 Favorite Sandwiches
(click here for the complete list)
- Grilled Cheese
- Grilled Chicken
- Roast Beef
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Pulled Pork
Source: 24/7 Wall Street
Sign me up for the Kiss 95.1 email newsletter!
Make sure you're not missing out on anything at Kiss 95.1 and become an exclusive VIP member. Enjoy all the perks and get exclusive insight into music news, contests, and more!