The past year has certainly been stressful, and for some folks it has had a major effect on what’s been going on in their bedroom.
A new survey finds:
- 56% of Americans say anxiety about the past year has been bad for their sex life.
- 55% say their sex drive has been down due to stress from work or job-seeking.
- 60% of those whose sex life has been negatively impacted say they’ve been having sex less frequently.
And it’s not just how much such they’re having that’s been affected, but the quality as well.
- 60% of those polled say they’ve been too “in their head” during sex.
- 56% say they’ve had sexual performance anxiety, or felt concerns they’re performance isn’t satisfying their partner.
- 73% say these concerns have been higher since the beginning of the pandemic.
- 75% admit they are “extremely” or “very” concerned about being able to overcome their sexual anxiety.
SOURCE: SWNS digital