The past year certainly hasn’t been easy. A lot of people turned to their favorite alcoholic beverage to help them get through it. So, what was everybody drinking?
- Upgraded Points used Google Trends data from March 2020 to March 2021 to find out the most popular cocktails in each state.
- The Mimosa was the most popular cocktail in the greatest number of states, six, including Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, North Carolina and Tennessee.
- The Pina Colada, Wine Cooler, White Russian, Mojito and Margarita were each popular in three states.
- Among the more unique drinks making the list, the Paloma was California’s favorite drink.
- Connecticut is in love with a Coquito and folks in Maine love a Rusty Nail.
Click here to see your state’s favorite pandemic drink.
Source: Huffington Post