Primary Menu
Shawn Mendes attends the 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards at Staples Center on January 26, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Los Angeles home was the target of a break-in last week, gossip web site TMZ reports.

Law enforcement said the singers were home while the suspects broke in through one of the windows, but quickly made a break for it when they realized that people were home. The suspects grabbed the keys to Mendes’ Mercedes G-wagon before leaving the property.

Apparently, the police were called soon after, but the suspects were gone, with Mendes’s car. As of now, the investigation is ongoing as no arrests have been made.

The couple, who have been together for nearly two years now, was unharmed during the ordeal.

According to Yahoo! Entertainment, the duo performed for Global Citizen’s Together At Home concert series last March, confirming they were quarantining together. They noted that they were using that time to watch the seven Harry Potter films.

”I think everybody should start Harry Potter from top to end. That’s the way to go,” 22-year-old Mendes said.  24-year-old Cabello added, “We started watching it yesterday. I knew everything about it, of course.”

GALLERY: Camila Cabello’s 10 Most Positive Quotes: