Woahhhh!! Things have officially gotten crazy just in time for Easter…
You may have heard PEEPS and Pepsi have teamed up for a new PEPSI x PEEPS Marshmallow cola, but it turns out that’s not the only Peeps-flavored beverage that will be available this season.
Convenience chain 7-Eleven has teamed with PEEPS to offer customers Peeps-flavored lattes. They will, of course, be marshmallow flavored, and are described as a “rich, sweet coffee treat.”
Folks who are interested may want to quickly head to their local 7-Eleven, because the drink will only be available for a limited time, while supplies last.
- Meanwhile, as for that PEPSI X PEEPS drink, the Internet isn’t really sure what to think about it, with many people not down with the idea at all.
- “Cant think of a more horrible combination!,” one person tweeted, “Well done you guys — Pineapple on Pizza take a back seat – we have a winner – channeling my inner 3 year old – ewww! #avtweeps Is this an April fools thing?”
- Another person who wasn’t for the drink shared, “I don’t like Pepsi and I don’t like Peeps. Hard pass,” while even Dan Rather commented, “Some things are so wrong.”
- Although it does seem to have at least one taker, with another person sharing, “You bet your buttons I’ll be trying the Peeps Pepsi.”
- Some are simply surprised by the misstep of the drink’s name.
- As one person pointed out, “A seasonal marshmallow treat and the second best soda brand combine and they don’t call the flavor Peepsi? Y’all messed up.”
Check out some of the reactions below:
Source: Fox News