An absolute dream gig! Any Bond super-fans interested in making some quick cash? This company called Nerd Bear is offering the opportunity to earn $1,000 for simply binge-watching all 24 James Bond films. The company says they are highly anticipating the October release of the newest James Bond film called No Time to Die. So they are offering a whole grand to the lucky fan who can binge-watch all 51 hours of James Bond.
Their ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Has a passion for the James Bond franchise (one of the most heavily weighed qualifications)
- Has good attention to detail.
- Is able to watch all 24 Bond movies over a 30 day period.
- Has an active social media following.
- Is 18 years or older.
- Is a US Citizen or permanent resident.
Specifically, the job entails watching all 24 movies of course, but also filling out a worksheet and keeping the company updated through social media as you watch.
Not only will you win $1000, but you’ll also receive a $100 Amazon gift card to rent all the movies on Amazon Prime as well as a $50 AMC gift card so you’re able to watch the new release in October.
The application is on their website here. And make sure to do it soon because the application closes at 12 PM on April 16, 2021!