If you’re a huge Minecraft fan and also a landscaper of sorts, a company in the United Kingdom is looking for you. If you think you can virtually landscape and want $70 an hour, well keep on reading.
WhatShed is seeking out virtual landscape gardeners to take their love for gardening virtual and offer “professional advice to players looking to improve their in-game outdoor space,” an official job description states.
Key skills for the job include the following, according to the post:
- Working knowledge of Minecraft is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Creative flair
- Confidence in remote working
- Previous experience in landscape gardening (although not essential)
- A passion for gardening/the outdoors must also be demonstrated
Say you don’t live in the U.K.? No biggie. The job is remote, so applicants can live outside the U.K.
“Successful consultants will get paid upwards of £50 ($70 US) an hour for their services when hired but will be able to set their own rates and work flexibly,” the post states. WhatShed is also seeking out clients who would want a virtual landscaper to work on their virtual gardens.
For more information and to apply, go here.