It’s going to be a rainy Valentine’s Day weekend in Charlotte but if you’re going a little stir crazy at home and want to do something fun around town, there are still some options for you!
Here’s a list of events, both virtual and in person that you can experience this weekend in Charlotte.
DISCLAIMER: Please wear your mask and follow all CDC guidelines to avoid getting, and spreading the Coronavirus.
- The Suffolk Punch
- Enjoy a special five-course Valentine’s Day dinner prepared and presented by Executive Chef Michael Rayfield.
- 6:30 p.m.
- Join certified chocolate expert Dr Jessica Henderson as she leads a guided tasting and pairing of luxurious chocolate with two wines.
- South End Market
- Shop last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts from local vendors l
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Spindle Bar
- Valentine’s Day-themed drinks and Parks and Rec trivia. There will also be a card decorating station to decorate and photo windows with single-use props. Masks are required.
- 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Brown Sugar Collab
- Shop candles, beauty products, and accessories, or indulge in some of the special offerings. A VIP ticket gets you up to two signature cocktails, chocolate-covered strawberries, chair massages and manicures.
- GA: Free, VIP: $30.
- MaMa’s Italian
- Little MaMa’s is offering a special Valentine’s Day menu that will include lobster ravioli, veal cannelloni, dark chocolate cake with a white chocolate mousse, and themed cocktails.
- Menu pricing.
- Double Candy 16oz 4-packs will release online at 10am on SycamoreBrew.com for local pickup or FREE delivery!
- Nuvole Rooftop TwentyTwo
- Starting this Sunday, Nuvole Rooftop TwentyTwo is kicking off its 90s themed Sunday brunch series ‘Now That’s What I Call Brunch’ with offerings like Sunny D mimosas and donut charcuterie boards. Reservations are highly recommended and face masks are required.
- Noon to 5 p.m.
- Menu pricing.
- Flower Child is offering 20% off all to-go orders for Valentine’s Day only. Use code VDAY online for pickup or delivery.
- Learn a dance with your partner through virtual lessons from First Dance Charlotte. Choreography tutorials include classic love songs like “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis, “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra, and even the recent hit “Lover” by Taylor Swift.
- Summit Seltzer
- Enjoy a creative five-course dinner prepared by chef Corey Jones paired with five seltzers, including a specially brewed Valentine’s seltzer for the dessert course.
- 7-10 p.m.
- Sun Raised Foods
- Explore the Relationship between Food & Wine in this virtual class led by sommelier and wine educator, Stephanie Roberts. This package includes a Sun Raised Foods Charcuterie box and access to the event.
- 8 p.m.
- 12-8 pm
- They’re donating $1 from every beer sold to the Humane Society of Charlotte. Plus, the Humane Society of Charlotte will be here from 2-4 pm with dogs up for adoption!
- In addition to pup portraits and special beer, North Mecklenburg Animal Rescue will be here with a “Smooch a Pooch” donation station with adoptable pups!
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Charlotte Motor Speedway’s zMAX Dragway is being transformed into an interactive drive-thru experience, featuring more than 70 moving and life-like dinosaurs, as well as a 50-foot-long Megalodon.
- $49 per vehicle.
- Skiptown will be celebrating Valentine’s Day all weekend long with a “Pup-Up” Market and “Smooch your Pooch” photo session, and a guest appearance from Kenny Barnes from the hit Netflix show Love is Blind.
- Feb 13-14.
- Choose any 2 menu items
2 beers or win
All for $40 total!
- Pleasure boating, Skiing, Fishing, Real Estate, Docks lifts, Swimwear. it’s all a part of the Boating Lifestyle.
- Charlotte Convention Center