Everyone gets jealous now and again, but apparently there are some states where jealousy is raging, and now a new report reveals which ones they are.
- BestLife just came out with their picks for the most jealous states in the U.S.
- They determined their list based on a variety of factors including the CDC ‘s recent National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey on prevalence of stalkers, WalletHub’s recent list of the Most Sinful Statesand data on how much a private investigator earns in each state.
- They used that info to come up with a Jealousy Index based on a 100-point scale.
- Topping the list with a Jealousy Index of 100 is Nevada, which has over 970 stalking victims per 10,000 people. Plus, it ranks at three on the list of the most Sinful States, and the average private investigator makes over $64,000.
- As for the least jealous state, that would be North Dakota, with a zero Jealousy Index, and only 328 stalking victims per 10,000 people. It also ranks 46th on the list of the most Sinful States.
Top Ten Most Jealous States in the U.S.
(click here to see where your state falls on the list)
- New Mexico