It’s a new year, and like any year, many people have made new year’s resolutions to lose weight, get fit, or be more active. However you want to put it, 2020 was a rough year on our bodies. Americans in general gained on average around 15 pounds in 2020 while being stuck at home due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
So now, many people are kicking it into gear, and trying to shed that weight for 2021. If you’re like me, and you struggle to find motivation while working out, maybe this will help.
A new survery of around 2,000 Americans asks, “What are the best workout songs?”
Best Workout Songs
- “We Will Rock You” by Queen (24%)
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor (24%)
- “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses (21%)
- “Lose Yourself” by Eminem (20%)
- “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” by Kelly Clarkson (19%)
- “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled ft. Rick Ross (19%)
- “Turn Down for What” by DJ Snake ft. Lil Jon (13%)
- “I Love It” by Icona Pop (13%)
- “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift (12%)
- “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore (10%)
Hopefully these songs will help you stay motivated and keep active during these stressful times!