Studies show the most popular New Year’s resolution has to do with getting healthy, and losing weight. But in a world with so many options to eat out, it can be hard.
Whether you have run out of groceries, or just need to eat something quick, it’s almost inevitable to avoid fast food restaurants.
Luckily, there are some healthy options at fast food restaurants (believe it or not). If you don’t want to ruin your diet by eating fast food, here are some of your best options:
- Grilled Nuggets – 170 calories
- Grilled Chicken Wrap – 300 calories
- Grilled steak soft taco – 200 calories
- Tuna Sub with low-calorie veggie toppings- 450 calories
- Steak burrito bowl with pinto beans, salsa, and veggies – 310 calories
- Egg McMuffin – 300 calories