It’s a new year, which brings a new menu to Starbucks. The coffee chain has just revealed their winter menu additions, and some of them sound super yummy.
When it comes to beverages, the newest concoctions include:
- Pistachio Latte, which initially debuted at Starbucks Reserve Roasteries. It is made with espresso and steamed milk, a sauce made with real pistachios and a salted brown buttery topping.
- Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew, which is made with Starbucks Cold Brew, combined with honey and then topped with almondmilk.
- Honey Almondmilk Flat White, which debuted last January, is becoming a permanent fixture menu.
There are also new food additions including:
- Red Velvet Loaf, which is a vanilla cake and classic red velvet cake, topped with a white chocolate icing.
- Earth Cake Pops, a chocolate cake pop dipped in a “blue chocolaty icing and finished with green and white sprinkles” to resemble the earth
- Kale and Portabella Mushroom Sous Vide Egg Bites are being added to the menu permanently.