We just found out where states lean politically, but thanks to a new survey, we’ve figured out something even more important about America. Finally, we know for sure which state in the U.S. is the horniest. And the leader may come as a shock.
Locally we couldn’t be more different. SC is in the top 10 horniest, and NC is in the bottom 10.
The study was conducted by Bespoke Surgical and led by Dr. Evan Goldstein and they’ve come to their conclusion on who is the kinkiest based on how spending on sex products varies by state. They tallied up the numbers and it turns out Connecticut is the state that’s buying up the most lube, sex toys, and fetish gear. In fact, 78.9% of the Connecticuters surveyed reported buying fetish gear on an annual basis. Respect!
America’s Horniest States
(How Much They Spend On Sex Products)
- Connecticut (spent 36.7% more than the national average)
- California (spent 28.1% more than the national average)
- Nevada (spent 23.8% more than the national average)
America’s Least Horny States
- Missouri (spent 26.0% less than the national average)
- Alabama (spent 23.8% less than the national average)
- Indiana (spent 16.1% less than the national average)