Needless to say, this Thanksgiving is going to look very different this year. Coronavirus cases are still a major concern, and so much so that people are changing their annual plans to remain safe.
One thing you may want to change this year is all those trips to the grocery to pick up all the things you need to make a Thanksgiving dinner. Luckily, there are plenty of options of places offering meal kits that can delivered right to your door, as well as grocery stores who are offering kits you can pick up without having to search the aisles.
Here is a list of some delivery kits offering Thanksgiving meal options:
- They have options for parties up to eight people for $135, complete with a step-by-step guide on how to organize, prepare, and cook the meal.
- Pricing starts at $14.90 per serving, plus shipping, and the box serves eight to 10 people.
- They are offering an a la carte option with a turkey that serves six and costs $44.98, just over $7 per person. It can be ordered alone, or with sides and dessert.
Grocery stores are also getting in on the meal-kit game! Here are some options of grocery store meal kits you can take advantage of.
- A meal for four people that costs $70 and includes turkey, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, cornbread and sausage stuffing. You can reserve online and pick it up in the store.
- They are offering order ahead meal bundles this Thanksgiving that range from $55 to $80 and can feed up to eight people.
Their deal can feed up to eight people for $90. The meal includes turkey breast, mashed potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, green beans, sweet corn, biscuits, pumpkin pie, apple pie and ice cream.
However you choose to spend your Thanksgiving this year, just remember to stay safe!