‘Tis the season for taking pictures and I love a good photo caption. I think for me, the punnier the caption is the better. My family never really use to send Christmas Cards, it was hard enough to get us all in a photo during the other 11 months of the year, but if we did…I’d 100% be using one of these captions below.
I hope that these 20 catchy photo captions will spark some creativity for the family Christmas photo you post this year. Lord knows we need some laughter. (2020 am I right?)
Lex’s List of 20 Captions for your Christmas Photos!
- What? You don’t like my Resting Grinch face…
- Our family is wrapped up and ready to ho, ho, ho!
- “Looks great. Little full, lotta sap.” — Christmas Vacation
- But first, let me take an Elfie.
- In December, we blame it on the Elf on the Shelve.
- Baby, if kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- We totally sleighed it.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
- Feliz naughty dog.
- Dear Santa… we can explain.
- Santa definitely checked our 2020 social media, were all getting Bibles for Christmas.
- Ain’t No Laws When You Drink with Claus.
- Yes, we know our family looks “pine” as hell.
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name…when Santa is around you, say Santa I love you.
- Christmas to-do list: NOTHING.
- December isn’t over just yet, but man I get how the Grinch felt.
- Ho Ho…Oh no, Santa’s under the tree again with his PBR.
- When someone asks ‘where is your Christmas spirit?’ is it wrong to point to the liquor cabinet?
- Dear Santa, is it too late now to say sorry?