Don’t get too excited just yet, because there is a catch. As announced in a press release, Carowinds is reopening for select dates this November and December. As stated on the Carowinds site, “We want you to have an AMAZING day at Carowinds and feel safe when visiting, so we developed an extensive coronavirus reopening plan – new processes and enhanced procedures throughout the park to help reduce the spread of germs.”
So here is the downside…there will be a lot of restrictions to follow. The new Carowinds guidelines are as follows:
- Scheduling Your Visit: All guests must reserve their visit in advance through our website or mobile app before coming to the park.
- Mobile App Required: At least one member of your group must have the park mobile app on their phone.
- Face Coverings Required: All guests and associates will be required to wear face coverings while in the park.
- Health Screenings: Health screenings and temperature checks will be required for all guests and associates.
- Hand Sanitization: Hand sanitization stations have been added throughout the park.
Announcing Carowinds' Taste of the Season! We're preparing to welcome you back safely on select dates from Nov. 21 – Dec. 20. Passholder reservations begin Nov. 9. Buy Daily Tickets on Nov. 11. ????— Carowinds (@Carowinds) October 28, 2020
Safety procedures: https://t.co/zNkU85ELn1
Event info: https://t.co/btSoaR3HJ1 pic.twitter.com/uW4cChzC7H
You can see more about this reopening HERE!