If you’re in a relationship and things aren’t going great don’t stress out. There’s easy help. It’s the little gestures that make a big difference in a relationship.
Those are typically also the things we don’t focus on regularly. But according to Holly Parker, PhD, who wrote “If We’re Together, Why Do I Feel So Alone?,” we can strengthen relationships with tiny gestures.
Here are some ideas to work with. Remember, it only takes 60 seconds to improve your relationship!
- Send a cute “thinking of you” text
- Hug them
- Clear the table or wash the dishes
- Tuck them in. Seriously… it never gets old
- Leave an “I love you” sticky note on the mirror
- Share something awesome that they said, wrote, or created on social media
- Add their favorite treat to your grocery order
- Have their favorite song on when they walk in the door from work
- Ask if they have something new to try in bed
- Share a great shared memory with them
- Get up from your chair and give them a kiss
For more, check here.