Video: Guy Gets His Tongue Stung By A Bee While Eating A Burger
This dude had one hell of a day!
Imagine your at lunch with your friends… minding your own business and the next bite of your burger becomes your worst nightmare!
This guy took to the internet to asked for advice on how to reduce swelling after his tongue was stung by a bee while biting into a burger. He felt the sharp pain in his mouth and went to the bathroom where he realized he was stung by a bee and his tongue was incredibly swollen.
Check out the video below and how crazy swollen this poor guys tongue got.