Roll up your sleeve and get a freebie while you do it. Getting your flu shot is more important than ever. (Especially during a pandemic) With Flu season just around the corner, it’s important we all try to do our part in staying safe, and skipping your 2020 flu shot should not be an option.
Your primary doctor will give you a flu shot for free, as well as pharmacies under and most insurance plans. But, if you aren’t a fan of needles and need a little extra push to get that flu shot this year, here is a list of five local retailers that will give you a flu-freebie in 2020.
- Get your flu shot at Publix Pharmacy and receive a $10 gift card while supplies last.
- When you get your flu shot at a CVS Pharmacy or MinuteClinic that is based inside a Target store, you will get a $5 coupon good for your next Target purchase. (Available until October 31st)
- Receive your flu shot at Walgreens and get a coupon for $5 off your next $20 purchase when you get a flu shot thru November 30th, 2020.
- Harris Teeter is offering 50 fuel points when you get your flu shot at their pharmacy.
- Get a flu shot at a CVS Pharmacy location and you’ll get a coupon good for $5 off a purchase of $20 at CVS.
Stay healthy and wash those hands!