America’s Favorite Fall Drinks
Fall is officially upon us! Fall is the most popular month of the year, and there are several reasons why that might be the case. From the weather to the beautiful foliage, there are plenty of reasons American’s are simply obsessed with the Fall.
But another reason to love Fall is all of the Fall themed drinks!
Here are America’s favorite Fall drinks:
- Mulled Wine
- Warm wine with spices, and fresh fruit… you can count me in any day.
- Hot Toddy
- As the temps get lower, this is a perfect drink to warm you back up.
- whiskey, lemon, honey, and spices.
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- The obvious answer… we’ve ALL had this! A little coffee, with that pumpkin flavor and it can feel like Fall immediately.
- Pumpkin Chai
- For those non-coffee drinkers, you can still get that pumpkin kick with a pumpkin chai latte.
- Whether it is spiked or not, nothing puts you in the Fall mood quite like some nice, warm apple cinnamon cider.