9 Wineries In And Around Charlotte To Check Out This Fall
Now that the weather is perfect, I’m planning on spending my weekends exploring some of the best wineries in and around Charlotte. Not only will it be a fun day activity, but many vineyards have large outdoor areas, that make it easy to socially distance.
There are plenty of wineries around the area to choose from, too.
Here’s a list of wineries, in and around Charlotte:
- one hour outside of Charlotte
- $22-$30 will get you four tasting pours and a souvenir glass.
- Just over an hour outside of Charlotte
- Wine tastings are $12.
- Just under an hour and half outside of Charlotte
- Wine tastings and tours available
- 45 minutes outside charlotte
- $8 gets you eight wines and a tour.
- 45 minutes from Uptown
- $8 for 8 wines, $12 for 12 wines. Comes with a souvenir glass.
- 35 minutes from Uptown
- $8 for six wines and a souvenir glass
- 30 minutes from Uptown
- $10-$13 for eight wines and two wine slushies flavors.
- 40 minutes from Uptown
- $10 for a flight of five Davasté wines. There’s also a beer flight for $8.
- 40 minutes from uptown
- Wine by the glass is $8-$10; wine flight is $15; and bottles are $20-$36.