I said it yesterday, and I still mean it today…we survived Summer 2020!
If you’re like me…then you love the Fall. I don’t know if there is something I don’t like about the fall. While I love everything about the fall, others simply love watching all the leaves turn beautiful colors. With people taking more road trips than ever these days, there’s no better time than now to check out the fall foliage.
“USA Today” has come out with a list of the Top 10 destinations to do just that, based on feedback from their listeners.
Top Ten Best Destinations For Fall Foliage
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Lauren Highlands in Pennsylvania
- White Mountains in New Hampshire
- Door County, Wisconsin
- Stowe, Vermont
- Ozark Mountain Region in Arkansas
- Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania
- Finger Lakes in New York
- Asheville, North Carolina
This was a great reminder…time to plan a road trip!