There is no doubt that the seltzer craze is here; nearly every brand has a seltzer line now. Personally, it has become my new favorite drink; it’s light, refreshing, and doesn’t leave you feeling super full like craft beer does.
Charlotte has a ton of breweries that serve up craft beer, and some of the breweries even have their own seltzers, but now there will be a brewery fully designed to serve up your favorite craft seltzer drinks. Summer Seltzer Co. is opening in Charlotte THIS FRIDAY!
The 3,880-square-feet place will be the first spiked seltzer brewery and taproom on the East Coast. It’s located at 2215 Thrift Road, across from Lucky Dog Bark & Brew.
The opening menu will contain 6 spiked seltzer flavors:
- Base Camp I (4.9%) – tart lime.
- Cool As A … (4.9%) – cucumber forward with a lime finish.
- Chasing Sunsets (7.5%) – strong berry forward with a deep magenta color.
- “Toast to Charlotte” (7.5%) – acai, berry, slight chocolate flavor to finish.
- Dry Hop WAP (5.1%) – pineapple, mango, strawberry.
- No Cap (5.1%) – jalapeño, green pepper, pineapple.
They will also have two non-alcoholic flavors; grapefruit and lemon, cocktails, draft beer, wine, and a rotating food truck. Seriously, what more could you ask for?