Many of us had to cancel our Labor Day plans this year due to coronavirus concerns. I was planning a trip to Portland with a couple of friends, and obviously, that has been canceled now.
So how will we spend our long weekend now? Binge-watching a lot of shows and movies is always a good bet!
Here are some of the best things to binge-watch right now on the streaming sites.
New TV Shows:
- This dark humored show follows the fallen angel as he starts fresh in LA. Season 5 of the show just dropped on Netflix so there is plenty to watch here
Dear White People
- This part-comedy, part-drama show follows students of color as they attend an Ivy League school.
- Where are my 90’s babies at? I used to LOVE this show and it just dropped on Netflix for us all to relive our childhoods
- I saw this on my “for you” page for months, and finally gave it a try and I’m so glad I did. This comedic, action show has everything you could want.
- Can’t actually be at the beach? You can get close with Outer Banks, which takes place in the Carolinas. This teen drama is a bit over-the-top but definitely addicting.
- The story follows a rich family who has everything taken away but the characters are what make this show. It is one of my favorites and there are enough season on Netflix to have you laughing all weekend.
- If you love period shows, you will love this one! There are tons of season and the story line will definitely keep you interested with a steamy romance!
How To Get Away With Murder
- If you love crime and suspense, this show is for you! All 6 seasons are currently on Netflix!
Happy Labor Day weekend!