While some people love to get behind the wheel of their car and drive, others dread having to go anywhere in their vehicle, and where you live could play a role in which side of that opinion you fall on.
- WalletHub has just come out with their picks for the Best and Worst Cities to Drive In.
- They looked at 100 of the largest U.S. cities on 31 factors of driver-friendliness in areas like cost of ownership, traffic and infrastructure, safety and access to vehicles and maintenance.
- Those factors include gas prices, annual hours of traffic delays, cost of a new car, average commute time and more.
- Overall, Lincoln, Nebraska tops the list as the best city to drive in, scoring a 68.01, and landing in the Top Five for cost of ownership and safety.
- NC has 3 cities on the list. The most of any state.
- Lincoln, NE
- Raleigh, NC
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Greensboro, NC
- Boise, ID
- Plano, TX
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Nashville, TN
- Orlando, FL
- Omaha, NE
Click here to find out where your city falls on the list.