I talked about how jeans are NOT athletic gear on the air today. Jeans are good, don’t get me wrong…but they’re not always appropriate.
Well SWNS Digital did a little poll, and it turns out Jeans are the most iconic fashion item of all time. Here’s some more facts:
- 70% of people say they still wear classic fashion trends from past years.
- More than half have actually searched vintage stores to find a specific classic piece.
- The average person would be willing to spend three hours and 40 minutes, and $555 a month in vintage stores looking for quality fashion items.
- 56% say they enjoy “the hunt.”
- As for the most iconic fashion item of all time, Levi’s 501 jeans, which have been in production since 1873, top the list, followed by the Levi’s Strauss & Co. denim jacket.
Here’s the top 10.
Here’s the whole article.