There’s no doubt a lot of food was ordered in during the first half of 2020 thanks to folks being stuck at home during lockdown. Well, now GrubHub is sharing what everyone was eating.
- GrubHub just released their second annual “State of the Plate” report looking at food trends for the first half of 2020.
- It seems the spicy chicken sandwich (you know which one they are probably talking about) is more popular than ever.
- In fact, the spicy chicken sandwich saw a 299% increase in popularity this year.
Top Ten Most Foods Of 2020 (So Far)
(rise in popularity)
- Spicy chicken sandwich (299%)
- Plant-based burger (291%)
- Vanilla shake (273%)
- Iced latte (261%)
- Chili (228%)
- Cinnamon roll (205%)
- Chimichanga (195%)
- Beef burrito (181%)
- Potato taco (169%)