Well this year definitely hasn’t turned out like any of us expected… Being that I’m the only single person at the station, COVID-19 has definitely taken a massive toll on my dating life. I used to frequently go out for drinks or dinner, but obviously those types of dates aren’t as safe anymore in a coronavirus world. And I don’t know about you, but Zooms dates just always sounded horrible to me, haha. It looks like I’m not the only person who is excited to get back out there though.
just found that 85% of daters are excited to get back to their normal dating schedule. But with many businesses still closed, and live events cancelled for the foreseeable future, you’ll have to get more creative with your date ideas now. No worries; here are some date ideas you could try!
- Mini Golfing
- Having a Picnic in the Park
- Go to the beach – It’s only a few hours away from Charlotte!
- Drive-in Movies
- Take a walk together around a nice neighborhood
- Go on a hike
- Go on a bike ride
- Have an at home wine and paint night
- Exercising together outside
- Watching a Livestream of a concert together
Hopefully these ideas will help you feel comfortable getting back out there and dating in today’s world!