3 items from Trader Joes + 2 tbsp of olive oil will give you such a delicious (& healthy!) dinner!
I’m about to blow your mind with how easy this recipe is.
So I live in Plaza Midwood, so the metro Trader Joe’s is the closest one to me so that’s where I go. This recipe is made from food that I believe only Trader Joe’s sells but once you see the ingredients, you could probably make your own version of it if you don’t have a Trader Joe’s by you.
Here we go:
- Trader Joe’s Smoked, Apple Chardonnay Chicken Sausage
- Bag of shaved brussel sprouts
- Trader Joe’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Legit. That’s it! & here is the recipe:
- 1 tbsp olive oil in pan – cut the chicken sausage up into little chunks and brown on both sides, once cooked, place on a plate to the side
- then cook brussels – once cooked, set aside
- add 1 more tbsp olive oil and put in frozen sweet potato gnocchi
- once that is cooked – put the chicken sausage and brussels back in pan and cook/stir for a few more minutes