It’s likely we’ll be spending more time at home this summer, so what do we do with the kids?
If you aren’t in the mood to hear “I’m bored!” everyday, it’s time to create your summer bucket list. Put away the video games and devices and try some of these fun family activities!
- Camp in the backyard.
- Project a movie outside.
- Have a backyard picnic.
- Watch the sun set in your neighborhood.
- Have an indoor family movie night.
- Make a backyard scavenger hunt.
- Fly a kite.
- Attend a virtual summer camp.
- Take photos of your favorite things in your neighborhood.
- Paint pet rocks.
- Build an indoor fort on a rainy day.
- Go across the lawn on a Slip ‘N Slide for hours.
- Take tons of photos and create a summer scrapbook.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Write and put on a play as a family.
- Beat the heat with a no-bake, kid-friendly recipe.
- Make sidewalk chalk masterpieces.
- Play in the rain.
- Catch fireflies in a jar.
- Make tie-dye shirts.
- Eat watermelon slices that look like smiles.
- Roast marshmallows over a fire and make s’mores.
- Play Marco Polo in a kiddie pool.
- Go on a nature walk.
- Make ice cream in a bag.
- Make wishes on dandelions.
Source: Pop Sugar