Quality toilet paper is costing so much these days and cleaning products aren’t far behind. Did you find some deals this weekend on toilet paper and or disinfectants, because I paid almost $15 for 8 rolls yesterday? The good news is, you can make homemade disinfectants, but haven’t figured out how to make toilet paper. Here’s a recipe I found online that you might like.
- 1 cup distilled water (distilled is best, but filtered tap water is fine for short term storage)
- 1/2 cup vinegar (white distilled vinegar)
- 1/4 cup isopropyl alcohol (also known as rubbing alcohol or surgical spirits)
- 12 drops lavender essential oil.
- 8 drops orange or lemon essential oil.
- 8 drops tea tree oil.
When you see just how easy it is to make homemade cleaning wipes, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make these sooner. I know I did!