We’re all feeling for the class of 2020. Making it to graduation is such an exciting time, whether you’re graduating high school, and moving on to a university, or you’re graduating college, and moving on to the “real world.” Regardless, you deserve to be celebrated for your hard work!
The coronavirus pandemic has pretty much cancelled all in person graduations, so now students are being forced to celebrate alone. Luckily, some businesses are offering free items, and deals to 2020 grads as a way to show their support.
Here’s a list of some freebies and deals that 2020 grads can take advantage of:
- Get six months of Prime free with Prime Student. After that, it’s $6.49/month.
- They are giving away 2,020 free Celebration Dipped Fruit Delights. Grads interested in getting one of these free treats must post a video on social media using the hashtag #EdibleMoments with their name and explain how they’re planning to celebrate graduating.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- From now through June 28, graduates can receive a complimentary 11-ounce filet mignon with the purchase of any two entrées.
- On May 19, high school and college seniors can pick up a dozen free donuts from their local Krispy Kreme (The only catch is you have to be wearing, or bring something that confirms you were part of the class of 2020)
Jack in the Box
- Get two free tacos with any purchase made through Jack in the Box’s mobile app from May 20 through May 26.
- May 21 and June 30, the first 5,000 customers to purchase a graduation-themed gift card at Chipotle will receive a coupon code for a free entree with the purchase of any entree. PLUS, Students can enter a contest on Chipotle’s Instagram for a chance to win a $25,000 scholarship.