If you’re like me, you’ll see your average screen time pop up on your Iphone and think “Damn! I was on that much!?” Well here’s some shocking news…
- The average adult will spend a total of 34 years looking at screens.
- That means 4,866 hours a year – or 301,733 hours – over an average lifetime of 62 years will be spent looking at phones, TVs, laptops and more.
- That’s more than 13 hours a day spent on screens, including:
- Three and a half hours a day looking at TV
- At least four hours in front of a laptop
- Two hours and 25 minute staring at their phones
- An hour and 39 minutes on a tablet.
- Not to mention time on e-Readers and gaming devices.
Read more crazy stats here: SWNS Digital