The stay home order is still in effect in North Carolina, which means we’ll all be celebrating Cinco De Mayo at home this year. But just because restaurants are closed for dine-in service, doesn’t mean they’re still not offering some awesome food deals for take-out.
Here are some take out deals you can take advantage of for Cinco De Mayo:
On The Border
- $25 for Cinco in a Bag which includes 10 delicious seasoned ground beef tacos and a large bowl of queso. Every bag comes with Mexican rice, refried beans, chips, and salsa.
Moes Southwest Grill
- You can celebrate with Moe’s on Instagram live. They’ll be giving away t-shirts, taco kits, burritos and more.
- Meal kits will be available featuring taco, fajitas, enchiladas, and nachos.
RuRu’s Tacos and Tequila
- They’re selling gallons of their margarita mix
Sabor Latin Grill
- Not only is it $1 Taco Tuesday, but they also have family build your own taco meal kits available, and the sell their margarita mix by the cup.
Cabo Fish Taco
- They’re offering Cinco De Mayo party packs, including their margarita mix.