With Cinco de Mayo coming up, and the state of NC still being in a stay home order, we’re gonna be celebrating at home this year.
I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite Mexican foods is guacamole, and nobody does it better than Chipotle.
Well now you can make Chipotle’s guacamole at home!
Better Homes and Garden just released their recipe that is supposed to taste just like the famous chain’s.
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp. lime juice
2 Tbsp. cilantro (chopped)
¼ cup red onion (diced)
½ jalapeño including seeds (diced)
¼ tsp kosher salt
1. Cut avocados in half and remove pits carefully
2. Scoop avocados into a bowl
3. Toss and coat with lime juice
4. Add the salt and mash until it’s a smooth consistency
5. Fold in remaining ingredients and mix
6. Taste the guacamole and adjust seasoning if necessary