There’s no doubt about it; life during the COVID-19 pandemic is definitely different. But in what ways?
New data shows has just been released that shows some interesting ways that the average person’s life has changed. Here are the results:
- People are sleeping in longer
- Without commute times, people as a whole are tending to sleep in longer. While the majority of people used to get up between 6a-8a, now the majority wake up between 8a-9a.
- Less Productive Afternoons
- Previously, power use would rise between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m, but now it dips as people head out for a walk or some air.
- Evenings Are Spent In
- After 6pm, electricity use steeply rises.
- People are staying up later.
- Electricity demand doesn’t start to drop off until 10 p.m. to 12 a.m., at least an hour later than before.