It’s the 50th anniversary of the first Earth Day this year and TreesCharlotte is giving back to the community and nature in a brilliant way.
In order to celebrate this year, TreesCharlotte is giving back to the Earth and helping local businesses by holding a seedling giveaway. Starting April 20th, 2020 if you order takeout from one of these restaurants and/or breweries you will get a free seedling. This will last until all free seedlings have been given away.
Here are the participating businesses:
- Amelie’s French Bakery: NoDa, Park Road and Carmel Commons locations.
- Birdsong Brewing Co.
- Brixx Pizza: Dilworth, Foxcroft, and Blakeney locations.
- Legion Brewing: Plaza-Midwood and SouthPark locations.
- The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery
- Sabor: NoDa and SouthPark locations
- The Unknown Brewing Company
- Wooden Robot: SouthEnd location.
I LOVE this idea so much and I will certainly be ordering to help my community and my love for nature. You can find out more about the project here.
Alexis Zarycki is your average girl with the hopes of leaving an everlasting impact on the world. Follow her on Instagram @official_lexpaige