Producer Nicole has been on a health journey during the quarantine and it inspired me! As many are finding out now, it’s the little things that help create happiness.
One of those little things is a daily routing filled with healthy habits. While our life has changed, that doesn’t and shouldn’t. Here are some healthy habits to adopt so you can be healthier and happier.
- Replace your phone alarm with a good old alarm clock. Your phone should be far away as you sleep.
- Drink a pint of water in the morning. Exhaustion is often linked to dehydration.
- Listen to podcasts during your commute time. If working from home, make time for them.
- Streamline your wardrobe.
- Thin the herd in your drawers.
- Skip all caffeine after lunch.
- Practice restorative yoga.
- Read before bed.
- Batch cook on Sundays.
Source: Pop Sugar