We all need to eat right?
Times are tough people, but our community lends a hand and if offering freebies in order to help. Here’s a list of some restaurants that are stepping up and offering free items during this tough time. PLEASE NOTE: Offers may change. Please contact the restaurant in advance to confirm specials.
- Boston Market: All online and app orders come with free delivery. Get a free cookie when you join Boston Market’s Rotisserie Rewards program.
- Burger King: Get two free kids meals with any purchase on the Burger King app. Orders $10 and up are eligible for free delivery, depending on location.
- Cheesecake Factory: Through 4/16, order online for pickup and get a free slice of cheesecake when you spend $30 or more. Use promo code FREESLICE at checkout.
- Chipotle: Now through March 31, all orders over $10 come with free delivery.
- Cracker Barrel: Now through April 1, get free, contactless delivery for all orders over $15.
- Denny’s: Now until April 12, get $5 off orders of $20 or more, and free delivery.
- Dunkin’: Now through April 6, get free delivery and $3 off on Grubhub orders of $15 or more from participating Dunkin’ restaurants.
- IHOP: Now through April 19, use code IHOP20 at checkout to get 20% off your first online order. Free delivery with no minimum required.
- Jersey Mike’s: Get free delivery on all orders placed through the app until further notice.
- KFC: Now through April 26, all orders come with free delivery. With Grubhub
delivery orders, you can select the option for contact-free delivery at checkout.
- Little Caesars: Now through March 29, get free delivery on online orders over $10.
- McDonald’s: Select locations are giving free meals to kids. Call your local chain to get more information.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Now through April 12, get free delivery on orders over $10.
- O’Charley’s: For $5, get the Bacon Cheddar Burger, Classic Cheeseburger, or Hamburger with fries. All orders are eligible for free delivery.
- Olive Garden: Get two meals for the price of one — $12.99 — with their “Buy One, Take One” promotion. Free, no-contact delivery is available on orders with a $40 minimum.
- Panda Express: Now until April 17, feed the whole family with a $20 Family Meal when you order online or through the Panda Express app.
- Red Lobster: Now until April 12, all orders come with free delivery.
- Smoothie King: Any kid 12 and under will receive a free, 12 oz. kid’s smoothie with the purchase of any 20 oz. smoothie using the Smoothie King Healthy Rewards App.
- Taco Bell: Get free Grubhub delivery on all orders over $12.
- TGI Friday’s: Use code FREEKIDS to get free kids entrée with online orders of $20 or more.
- Wendy’s: For a limited time if you place your order at Wendy’s drive-thru you’ll receive a free junior-sized Frosty. All orders $10 are eligible for free delivery on Grubhub and Postmates.