We’re all in quarantine and there’s only so many times you can check social media. I’ve got a different idea for you! Here are some ways to spend a peaceful time on the Internet. I’m definitely going to start putting these on my TV in my living room and then attempting to be productive. My favorite? The Critter Cam of course 🙂
- Teleport Camera: a live look at different beaches around the world
- Explore Oceans: go underwater without ever getting wet with a number of live oceanic cams
- Explore Birds, Bats & Bees: Nature
- Yellow Brick Cinema: a calming space to get some meditation on – lots of peaceful vibes for hours on end
- Rolling Cam Venice: Virtually stroll the streets of Venice, Italy
- CritterVision Critter Cam: a 24/7 live-streaming cam of local wildlife as seen from a backyard in the low country South Carolina
How cool are these!? I mean really…I’m so in awe of all of them!