Now that we’re all spending a lot more time at home due to social distancing, everyone is spending a lot more time on the Internet. That doesn’t have to be bad thing…especially when fun things like this start going viral. It’s called ‘Your Senior Year Quiz.’ Think about your SENIOR year in HIGH SCHOOL (if you can remember that long ago) and answer the below questions.
I’ll go first!
Class of: 2010
- Did you marry your high school sweetheart? nope, but pretty sure my high school boyfriend is married.. or at least has a kid
- What did you drive? Nissan Xterra
- Where did you work? Jellybeanz (local roller skating rink & YMCA)
- Where did you live? Raleigh, NC
- Were you in choir/band? nope
- Still talk to your best friend? no but we follow each other on socials
- Ever get suspended? nope
- If you could, would you go back? yes but only because I miss sports so much
- Still talk to the person that you went to prom with? I do not – we follow each other though! Great guy
10. Did you skip? To be honest I don’t think I EVER skipped
11. Go to all the football games? Yep!
12. Favorite subject? I took ‘Lifetime Sports’ where we legit played cornhole and went bowling every week. How could that not be my favorite?
13. Do you still have your yearbook? I think my mom does!
14. Did you follow your “original” career plan? In high school I wanted to go on to play basketball, but at some point I really wanted to be a sports photographer, which later changed to sports broadcasting, which later just became broadcasting…so kinda?
15. Do you still have your senior ring? yes!
16. Favorite teacher? This is hard. I had a great relationship with all of my teachers. But Ms. Webb probably had the most impact on me
17. What was your hair style? Same as it is now. Long…bun. Even though I think in high school I wore more of a poney tail versus a bun, and I didn’t have an undercut
18. Favorite shoes? I wore a lot of sperrys, wallabees and preppy shoes! haha – or athletic shoes
19. Favorite thing to eat for lunch ? We got to go off campus for lunch, so I loved that – we had a McDonalds right by campus but I also loved going home for lunch because I lived about a mile away…so I got to go sit at home and pet my dog for an hour
20. Favorite band/ singer ? I was either really into emo music or hip hop music. There was no inbetween
21. High school. Wakefield High School in Raleigh, NC
For your viewing pleasure HAHA … here are some pictures from the good ole high school days
Here’s a blank one that you can copy & paste to your Facebook!
- Did you marry your high school sweetheart?
- What did you drive?
- Where did you work?
- Where did you live?
- Were you in choir/band?
- Still talk to your best friend?
- Ever get suspended?
- If you could, would you go back?
- Still talk to the person that you went to prom with?
10. Did you skip?
11. Go to all the football games?
12. Favorite subject?
13. Do you still have your yearbook?
14. Did you follow your “original” career plan?
15. Do you still have your senior ring?
16. Favorite teacher?
17. What was your hair style?
18. Favorite shoes?
19. Favorite thing to eat for lunch ?
20. Favorite band/ singer ?
21. High school.