Charcuterie Boards are all the craze these days! There’s just something so relaxing about enjoying a nice drink, and munching on a delicious cheese and meat board.
If you love charcuterie boards too, you should check out some of these deals in the Charlotte area throughout the week.
8.2.0 Pizzeria And Bar
- Wednesday nights, they offer two glasses of wine, and a charcuterie board for $15.
Craft Tasting Room and Growler Shop
- Wednesday night, they have meat, and cheese boards for just $6.
Corkbuzz Restaurant & Wine Bar
- On Monday- Friday, they have 1/2 priced cheese and charcuterie boards from 4-6pm.
Lenny Boy Brewing
- $10 charcuterie, and cheese boards.
The Manchester 1815
- On Wednesday, they offer $8 boards
Dilworth Tasting Room
- They have free cheese and charcuterie plates with any wine flight on Tuesdays
The Loyalist Market
- They offer a cut to order charcuterie board so you can make sure your like everything on the plate.
The Cellar at Duckworth’s
- They have mix and match charcuterie boards that range in price from $15-$22.
The Broken Spoke
- They have boards ranging in price from $11-$24