Ever start to lose your cool when you get “hangry?” It happens to the best of us. Especially when you’re pregnant!!!
In a new survey of 2,000 Americans, 23% of respondents admit they get hangry when they make a “snack-rifice.” And they report having four arguments a week when they’re hangry.
The poll reveals how snacking habits affect our overall healthy eating habits and goals. It finds:
- 65% of respondents reported feeling hangry when they try to eat healthy snacks.
- 62% feel they have to sacrifice taste in order to eat healthy.
- 62% also admit they’d rather snack all day long than sit down for three meals.
And according to the survey, the top five reasons people get hangry are:
- Waiting too long to eat 49% (I’m guilty of this when I get busy)
- Not eating enough 45%
- Not enjoying what they eat 41%
- Watching what they eat 29%
- Sacrificing something delicious for something healthy 23%
So go ahead and put down the celery and pick up the fries to avoid the fight. See ya later diet days!