Just when you thought you might actually stick to your New Year’s resolution to eat healthy, The Cheesecake Factory is sabotaging us all, but I’m here for it!
The Cheesecake Factory is making my pregnant mount water with a new line of cheesecake-inspired ice cream. The pints will come in seven flavors and they’re made with a blend of cream cheese and sour cream.
These are the flavors you’ll find at the grocery store starting in March:
- Birthday Cake – Cake-flavored cheesecake ice cream with cake pieces, swirls of icing, and candy sprinkles
- Chocolate – Chocolate cheesecake ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls
- Cookies and Cream – Cookies and cream cheesecake ice cream with chocolate cookie swirls
- Key Lime – Key lime cheesecake ice cream with graham cracker swirls
- Original – Cheesecake ice cream with graham cracker swirls
- Salted Caramel – Caramel cheesecake ice cream with sea salt caramel, and graham cracker swirls
- Strawberry – Strawberry cheesecake ice cream with strawberry, and graham cracker swirls
Can I preorder???